My coworker Angela had me work on this print for her new house. The final size of the paper is 15 inches by 15 inches…I laid out and locked in all the type and printed it first in Willamsburg Brown on both brown & cream paper. When that was done I realized it greatly needed something else. I added the leaves after mixing a custom green using the Brown to help. Each one was printed individually and had to be run through the press separate. This piece ran through the press four times. I am relatively pleased with how this print turned out though not 100% satisfied. So thankful its done though as it was certainly difficult with the size & locking in the type!